Essel Group Signed Technology Transfer Pacts with German Companies
2015-04-15 Posted By:Infra Bazaar
The Essel Group has announced that it is entering in an agreement with three German companies in transferring of technology that boosts company’s waste water management and energy projects in India.
The company has signed the pact with three leading German firms, for critical technology transfer in the areas of wind and solar energy. Essel Group entered into an agreement with FeCon, Wind and Sun Technology’s subsidiary company, at Hannover Messe 2015 (Trade fair).
FeCon and Essel Group work together in developing and manufacturing wind and solar energy equipment, which particularly suit the Indian conditions.
Essel Group also entered into an agreement with Passavant Energy and Environment in setting up large scale industrial and waste water treatment projects.
- Indian Housing and Infrastructure Projects need Investments up to $1 Trillion
- The Tower at Dubai Creek Harbor will be the World’s Tallest Tower by 2020
- Mumbai Eyeing for the Biggest Urban Makeover
- BRICS Nations call for ‘Integrated Approach’ to Urban Development
- 27 Cities under the Phase-III Smart City Mission | Infra Bazaar