L&T Construction bagged 1,711 crore rupees worth projects in March
2015-03-27 Posted By:Infra Bazaar
L&T Construction, the construction wing of Larsen & Toubro, has bagged projects worth Rs. 1,711 crore in this month March alone. The engineering giant said this today in an exchange filing.
L&T Construction received Rs. 880 crore worth of projects this March from building and factory projects, Rs. 676 crore worth of projects from power transmission and distribution projects, and Rs. 155 crore from renewable energy related projects.A residential construction project from a private developer in Mumbai makes big part of the total projects won. The company also received a construction project from a cement maker for its Greenfield cement unit in Madhya Pradesh.
L&T also bagged a power transmission project from Bihar State Power Transmission Company in installing and commissioning a 220 kV double-circuit transmission line.
The company also bagged projects from Power Grid Corporation of India in turnkey construction of double-circuit and multi-circuit transmission lines in Uttar Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir.
All the projects involve structural, civil, mechanical, electrical and plumbing works.
- Projects worth Rs 1-lakh cr Under Collaboration with Germany
- Indian Housing and Infrastructure Projects need Investments up to $1 Trillion
- The Tower at Dubai Creek Harbor will be the World’s Tallest Tower by 2020
- Mumbai Eyeing for the Biggest Urban Makeover
- BRICS Nations call for ‘Integrated Approach’ to Urban Development