Budget 2016: Infrastructure, investments and PPP
2016-03-01 Posted By:Infra Bazaar Views : 148
This is what was proposed yesterday at the financial backing 2016 by Sri Arun Jaitley, Union Finance Minister. Arun Jaitley on Monday reported a large number of measures to support base and interest in the nation, with an emphasis on Street developments and Highway developments. He likewise declared strides to renew Public Private Partnerships.
The legislature on Monday assigned about Rs 7,296 crore for two focal plans - Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) and 'Savvy Cities' Mission.
It would be ideal if you discover them beneath more or less:-
Foundation and Investment:
- Total interest in the street segment, including PMGSY distribution, would be Rs 97,000 crore amid 2016-17.
- To endorse almost 10,000 kms of National Highways in 2016-17.
- Budget of Rs 55,000 crore to be apportioned for improvement of Roads.
- Additional Rs 15,000 crore to be raised by NHAI through bonds.
- Budget for aggregate cost for base will be Rs 2,21,246 crore.
- Amendments to be made in Motor Vehicles Act to open up the street transport segment in the traveler fragment.
- Action plan to be attracted up association with State Governments to resuscitate of shut and underutilized air terminals.
- To give adjusted advertising opportunity keeping in mind the end goal to incentivize gas generation from profound water, ultra profound water and high weight high temperature ranges.
- Comprehensive arrangement, traversing next 15 to 20 years, to increase the interest in atomic force era to be drawn up.
Ventures to renew PPP(Public Private Partnership)s:
- Public Utility (Resolution of Disputes) Bill will be presented amid 2016-17.
- Guidelines for renegotiation of PPP Concession Agreements will be issued.
- New FICO assessment framework for foundation undertakings to be presented.
- Reforms in FDI approach in the regions of Insurance and Pension, Asset Reconstruction Companies, Stock Exchanges.
- 100% FDI to be permitted through FIPB course in advertising of nourishment items created and produced in India.
- A new approach for administration of Government interest in Public Sector Enterprises, including disinvestment and key deal 7 affirmed.