- Robustly built for use for outside sweeping with some indoor applications being suitable
- Attachable to most forms of forklift, loader or tractor in seconds. Turn an idle forklift into a sweeping machine that collects the dirt
- Can be powered using the hydraulics of some carrier vehicles or by using its own independent diesel or gasoline power pack.
- 21-102 gal gravity or power electric water dust suppression options are available.
- A poly/steel side brush is available both left and right and is extremely effective at removing moss, weeds and other lodged debris from kerbed and walled areas.
- Capable of sweeping up fine dust, brick, loose aggregate or general debris up to 3 inches in diameter.
- Optional remote control operation of sweeping, water system and debris release
The Model MS425 is ideally suited for outdoor sweeping in applications such as transport, joinery, recycling and construction sites. The 425C is extremely effective at sweeping fine dust, nails, broken brick and pallet.
The Multisweep attaches using the forks on a loader or forklift or by using the 3 point linkage on a tractor. Quick hitch plates are available for some brands of telescopic forklifts and skid steers. The Multi Sweep uses a fully floating main broom, which allows the brush to follow the contours of the ground, giving a greater brush life.